segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2015

Canção cristã árabe cantada por Sarkis Diarbi com tradução inglesa

"Arab Christian song: Sarkis Diarbi: كل الدنيا فنية سركيس دياربي"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp5UzF8UiHsic



Tradução gentilmente cedida pelo usuário do Youtube Tareq Haddad  na página onde foi postado o vídeo musical

The translation:- "(Whole the world is ephemeral and its light is Fog Why we run behind it, its glory is mirage) 2 Chorus:- (Everything is void without you JESUS Everything is lost without you JESUS) 2 Without you JESUS (The world expatriated me, took me, sent me away) 2 But I do not forget your love And I do not forget that you For me you shed your blood You paid the account Chorus (In my world I despair, because of my parents and my people) 2 Who another of you my JESUS Wipe for me my tears From all the tragedies From the emaciation and the torment" Chorus

Link relacionado: Lindas canções cristãs árabes

"Christian Songs in Arabic"

"Linga - Christian Services ترانيم بالاحرف العربية " 
Sarkis Diarbi - Ajmal ayami


Vídeo musical no Youtube com traduções simultâneas para o inglês e o espanhol na tela (onscreen lyrics in English and Spanish):


"Sarkis Diarbi Ajmal Ayamee English & Spanish"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLS4RolRUU

Neste, algums tem um ícone verde para download ao lado de alguns dos títulos (fiz um teste e não funcionou mas minha conexão tem tido problemas, espero que consigam):
http://new.netct.in/more/2379066_3/Christian-Songs-in-Arabic.html


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário