segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2016

Emocione-se com estas gravações da prece matinal israelita Modê Ani (Modeh Ani).

First of all, thanks to my Facebook buddy Heide Claire Storz for telling me about this morning prayer. This posting has been inspired by her kind comment.
Do site "B´nei Anussim Brasil":
http://www.bneianussimbrasil.com/p/blog-page_15.html
Uma pesquisa no Google com vários sites judaicos tratando do assunto, vários deles podem vir a ser muito úteis a quem se interessa pela hebraicidade ou pela sua ancestralidade israelita: https://www.google.com.br/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=8_dLV_mcM4zX8gfenIKACQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=ora%C3%A7%C3%A3o+judaica+Modeh+Ani

מודה אני - עומר אדם Omer Adam - Modeh Ani - LYRICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEgrqzmTwJs
Outro link:

עומר אדם - מודה אני

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5f1OMFFL0
Com tradução inglesa e letra em caracteres hebraicos (embora sem os diacríticos) na tela.
Onscreen English translation and lyrics in Hebrew characters (though without the diacritics)
Omer Adam-Modeh Ani-I give thanks-English/Hebrew Lyrics (Subtitles)-TEXT ONLY-
עומר אדם - מודה אני

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqdI5I0TO4I

Transliteração, letra e tradução inglesa dadas pelo site Lyrics Translate in

Artist: Omer Adam (עומר אדם)
Album: (2014) Single | מודה אני
Song: Mode Ani | מודה אני
Modeh ani
"modeh ani kol boker
shehehzarta et nishmati
modeh ani aal beged
shehenahta aal gofi
shelo ihiy'yhe li kar ata shomr aalaii
modeh ani kol boker
aal ha'aor aal etsem heyoti
modeh ani aal lehem
shehenahta leshoulhani
shlo ehe'yhe raa'ev shlao edaa ke'ev
aal ein sfor hi'yokhaii modeh ani
aal kol kishroinotaii ve'aal kol shiraii
ve'aal kol shiraii et koulam akdish lekha
daa lekha daa lekha she'modeh ani lekha
etsa'ak lekha adir shimkha eleycha ekra yha
lekha hayaii lekha libi vetoudati
eleykha ekra yha eleykha ekra yha
modeh ani kol bokr
aal kouchi aal aci ve'aal iimi
modeh ani aal geshem shanatata besdotaiii
li'do'oug le'ohavaii natat li haii"

Tradução Inglesa / English translation
"I offer my thanks to you

I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For having returned me my soul1
I offer my thanks to you for the clothes
You have laid on my body
To keep me from the cold, you protect me
I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For the light, for the fact that I am alive
I thank you for the bread
You have put on my table
So I won't know hunger, and so I wo't feel pain
I offer my thanks to you for my countless smiles
For my talents and for all my songs
All of my songs are Idedicted to you
Know, know that I thank you
I will cry for you, your glorious name, I will call for you ya2
For you my life for you my thanks
I will call for you ya, I will call for you ya
I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For the strength, for my father and for my mother
I offer my thanks to you, for the rain you poured on my fields
To care for my loved ones, you gave me my life."

Gravação da dupla Tzemed Yeled
מודה אני - עומר אדם | צמד ילד# קליפ קאבר

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário